Thursday, December 10, 2015

ISO 9001:2008



After weeks of sleepless nights (terlampau nervous punya pasal!), finally the nightmare is over. Fuh.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. ~ Michael Jordan.
I feel so grateful for the undivided support I get from all my dedicated and hardworking colleagues. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for doing your part effectively. Together, we make it happen!
If you want something, you can't wait for someone to make it happen for you. ~ Jon Huertas
Now we can proudly declare that once again: all our academic programs are fully MQA-compliant, and the teaching-learning procedures are ISO-certified. Jadi kepada calon-calon lepasan sekolah seluruh negara, jangan ragu-ragu memohon masuk ke Universiti Malaysia Sabah ya!
This has to be my first significant milestone, since I am entrusted with this reponsibility, barely a year ago. Moga perjalanan seterusnya dipermudahkan.
Nota: Ini adalah proses pensjilan semula. UMS sudah pun mendapat penafaran standard ISO beberapa tahun sebelum ini.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...