Friday, May 15, 2015

FORUM PERJANJIAN MALAYSIA 1963 - SIRI 2




Kejadiannya besok, 16 Mei 2015 dan jam 9 am, di UMS. Demi bangsa dan negara. Come and join us. Tunjukkan sikap peduli, prihatin dan ingin memahami isu-isu kenegaraan semasa.

YB Dato’ Seri Anifah Aman (Foreign Minister) will be the moderator and expected to deliver the opening remark. I am in the panel, together with five other distinguished speakers: YB Datuk Dr. Jeffrey Kitingan (ADUN Bingkor), Datuk Seri Panglima Yong Teck Lee (former Chief Minister of Sabah); Tuan Hj Ansari Abdullah (former PKR Supreme Council Member); Mr. Edmund Bon (Lawyer, Bon Advocates) and Mr. Zainnal Ajamain (Sabah prominent political analyst).

Despite oratory skill being regarded (probably by many) as one of my best generic qualities – this kind of event still does make me really, really nervous. Seriously!

Sebab ini bukan lagi sekadar pertandingan debat peringkat universiti. Ini adalah wacana tentang dunia realiti dalam konteks sosiopolitik kontemporari dan masa depan negara. So it is NOT just about delivery and style. It is more about substances, and your approach to the extremely tricky issue.

Dear friends and family, come and lend me your support. Help me to conquer my own inner fear. I desperately need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...